Dave Hinz

On 13 Sep 2005 09:09:29 -0700, wrote:

The Jeep then slid down the hill with the front
wheels locked supposedly illustrating the point that the woman's car
needed tires. This bugged me because the parking brake doesn't work on
the front wheels...

Dunno about Jeep, but some cars _do_ have the e-brakes on the front
wheels.

There are many more I've noticed over the years. One would think that
ad agencies would employ technically aware to prevent stupid stuff like
this. I guess the reality is that most folks don't notice.

Marketing people don't talk to techie people, almost always. Nothing
new here. Be assured that not just you, but their own techies, are
shaking their heads.