mrhoef

If you are so curious, I will have to satisfy you. The unit is dented on one
side and posh retailers like Marks & Spencers don't sell them off cheap in a
bargain corner, so they get sent to an auction where anyone can buy them. It
is a cheap, but risky buy, since you dont' know what is wrong with the
merchandise and clearly there is no guarantee or warranty.

"Dave D" wrote in message

"mrhoef" wrote in message
No warranty, Dave; Still brandnew

Well, it's none of my business of course, but I'm curious- how come? Has
it been boxed and unused for a period which exceeds the warranty? If it's
just that you don't have the receipt or paperwork, I'd still contact the
manufacturer/supplier, they may repair it as there's bound to be a date
code somewhere.

Dave