Frenchy

Default Burglar alarm

Bonjour from France!
Now can anyone help me with what make of alarm I should be purchasing
for my old French farmhouse? It has metre thick walls, so I guess a
wireless system is what I need. Also a make that I could pick up the
spare parts in France might be good, even though I would want to buy
the system in the UK and take it out. Someone said Bosch was good, what
do you all think? We certainly need a system that is rock solid that
will not play up the minute we are away.
Now what I need is an offer of help on the installation and in
exchange, I will give you full board in the beautiful South of France
for a week.
Any takers?

--
Frenchy