Eric R Snow

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:37:16 -0500, Randy Replogle
wrote:

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:28:55 -0700, Eric R Snow
wrote:

Do you have a drawing of the cylinder? I know of an H&R 922 that is
missng it's cylinder.
Randy

NO,obut I could make one. The 9 shot cylinder for the Sportsman has a
feature that pops the spent shells out when the gun is opened. The
Trapper model has the 7 round cylinder without any fancy features. Let
me know which you need and maybe I can help.
ERS

This model doesn't "break open", the cylinder swings out to the side.
Randy

Randy,
The one gun is a top break, and the other has a rod that when pulled
out lets the cylinder be removed completely. So neither sounds like
they would work for you. However, can you tell me how long you think
the cylinder should be? And how many rounds? Maybe the 7 shot cylinder
is close enough to work.
ERS