Geoffrey S. Mendelson

In article .com, yhan wrote:

had anyone come to this problem: i have an atx mobo that does not power
up. I tried the suspected atx psu to other motherboard but it works
fine. So I connected it again to the mobo with problem, tested the
switch, no problem, used flat screw to short the remote power switch
but no effect. Not powering up still.

Did you check the battery?

Geoff.
IL Voice: (077)-424-1667 IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
Support the growing boycott of Google by radio users and hobbyists.
It's starting to work, Yahoo has surpassed Google.