Gunner Asch

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:43:11 GMT, Ignoramus26409
wrote:

You can spin up that 10 HP idler from your 5 HP idler. Start the 5 HP
idler first, get it up to speed, and then plug in the 10 HP idler by
means of a contactor or appropriate mechanical disconnect. Then apply
load. You would have a 15 HP idler capacity RPC.

I tried that. Let out the Magic Smoke. I just finished repairing the
burned out wires a few minutes ago..and thankfully it still works.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner