Frank Campbell

In article YXgVe.2378$R9.443@trnddc02, James Dean
wrote:

snip
My question is:

1. Would the stain react to the rubber on the stamp?
2. Would the stain run when I apply a finish coat even after it's dried.

I've got to make a ton of these boxes and a need a quick, good looking way
of applying a company logo.

Anybody try this?

JD.

It will depend on what type of stain and what type of material the
stamp is made from. If the stamp is made from photo polymer, which will
let you reproduce almost any logo, oil based stains will likely affect
it, perhaps water based stains would work. I would check with the maker
of the stamp as to what type of stain you can use with there material.

--
http://sawdustmaking.com