James Dean

Hey guys,

thanks for the ideas,
ya'll have given me some things to think about and plenty to try.

Another thing I might do to get around the stain reacting to the rubber
stamp is to use ink on some MDF or other smooth wood and cut that stamp
design out of the MDF and use it as the stamp, should last longer than the
rubber stamp.

I'll let ya'll know how it turned out.

Trying to keep the box materials to around or under $5, so I'm having to
resaw some lumber. Didn't realize how much pre-dimensioned lumber cost.

JD.

"Patriarch" wrote in message
. 97.136...
PCProffitt wrote in
link.net:

You might try finding someone local to laser engrave them for you.

A local trophy shop did the name tags for our woodworking club with their
laser engraver. Came out really nicely, with excellent detail on the

logo.
These would have to be attached in some manner to the piece.

The price was under $5 each in modest volume, as I recall.

Patriarch