Ian Middleton

Default Flues cross my boundary - whar are the regs

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , Ian Middleton
writes
My parents suffer a similar problem with their neighbours condensing
boiler venting near their back door. All flues and pipes are within the
neighbours property but in the winter it splutters water and steam that
causes everything by the back door to be covered in a layer of ice. Not
nice.

They have had a word, but the neighbour is an grade one a*se, who says
its not his problem.

can they not erect a barrier so that the ventings remain on the
neighbour's property?

They did put a plastic sheet in the way screwed to top of the fence, but
looked unsightly and got dirty very quickly. I think they are just going to
live with it as it is only once or twice a year, when it is cold for a long
time and you want to get into the back garden it is a problem.