Grant Erwin

Jim L. wrote:

Greetings- wondering what brand of cleaner is popular in home shop cleaning
tanks. Am thinking of Simple Green and the like. Thanks, Jim

In my parts cleaner I run mineral spirits. Make that used paint thinner, which I
got free (about 30 gallons) off my local craigslist. Dirt cheap, works great.
It's "aliphated mineral spirits". When I read the MSDS for Super Agitene by
Graymills (maker of my parts washer) it is essentially "aliphated mineral
spirits" plus some dye and perfume. $48 per five gallon bucket.

If you're talking about some kind of tank you soak a carburetor in, this ain't
it. - GWE