On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:41:43 -0500, "AL" wrote:

Another example of something I skimped on. I would skip the Jet 1.5HP dust
collector and get a giant cyclone. But I wouldn't think twice about
spending extra for another Fein Turbo II.

wrote in message
.. .
so back on topic...

I'd get the dust collector before I got the shop vac.

after a little thought, I'm gonna qualify my post.

if all I was doing is replacing my shop, the DC would be purchased
before the vac. but if the process involved cleaning up after a
hurricane, the vac would be one of the very first purchases.