Leon

"Battleax" wrote in message news:4- I was under
the impression his tools suffered flood damage, this does not
appear to be the case. I had him mixed up with a previous poster wondering
about his tablesaw and garage full of tools under water.

Regardless, Huston was a blip compared to NO.

Right. Explain that to the neighborhoods of families that took more than
12-18 months to get back into their homes. While not all of Houston was
totally flooded, I would say that out of a population of 2.5 million and the
metro area now being closer to 5 million probably 7-10% of the homes were
flooded. Now compare that to the population of NO and I think you will have
to agree that was no blip. Houston had water that was easily 16-20 feet
deep on a freeway going into down town just from my side of town. Add in
the other 6 freeways going into down town.