Gunner Asch

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:25:43 -0500, Wayne Cook
wrote:

My solution would have been to relocate the displaced persons to
the very large number of smaller Texas urban and rural areas
which have lost population over the last two decades and thus
have a surplus of housing and school space. No one town should
be flooded with new people, just a family or two here and a
family or two there.

The only problem here would be the survival rate of the refugee's.
Very few small Texas towns will put up with the bull**** those guys
pull.

Wayne Cook

True indeed.

I can see the picture of a dude laying in a pool of blood, a stolen
case of beer scattered around him, and with his dying breath..asking
"wa be I do? Iz only stol some beer and punched up da store owner?"

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner