Battleax

"Leon" wrote in message
. ..

"Battleax" wrote in message

Lightweight...and irrelevant. I was refering to the original poster's
particular situation, not your past experience. Everyone is giving
TooMuchTools crap for trying to get his situation in order. Typical
newsgroup bashing to make the bashers feel better. Good luck with that.

I do not often respond like this but here goes, YOU are full of crap and
apparently have a hard comprehending what you read.

Lightweight MY ASS. ToMuchTools is not having to get any thing in order.
He has not mentioned anything about him having a been involved in a flood.
He has merely mentioned a possible scenario.

His particular situation does not involve having to do anything.

I was under the impression his tools suffered flood damage, this does not
appear to be the case. I had him mixed up with a previous poster wondering
about his tablesaw and garage full of tools under water.
Regardless, Huston was a blip compared to NO.