Rex B

I got that price at two industrial supply houses in North Texas, listed
on the website. The third was closing it out because he couldn't buy
enough to make freight, offered it for $15/gallon. Distributor cost is
about $10-$11

According to the website it is " An excellent rust inhibitor"
Their printed material says it is a "In fact, immersing un-rusted
objects in EVAPO-RUST provides excellent long-term rust protection.
I have no way to verify that, but the parts do have a slimey feel
that washes off with soapy water.
- -
Rex Burkheimer
Fort Worth TX

wrote:

If you are getting it for $18 per gallon, you are doing well. Up here
it is $39 Canadian for a Yankee Gallon.
It does NOT leave a rust preventative coating.