Ian Middleton

Default Flues cross my boundary - whar are the regs

"Aidan" wrote in message
om...
Excellent. Thank you for the feedback.

Maybe another friendly note of thanks is in order. The neighbour can't
have been best pleased but he has sorted it out.

Glad you got it sorted.

My parents suffer a similar problem with their neighbours condensing boiler
venting near their back door. All flues and pipes are within the neighbours
property but in the winter it splutters water and steam that causes
everything by the back door to be covered in a layer of ice. Not nice.

They have had a word, but the neighbour is an grade one a*se, who says its
not his problem.