Larry Jaques

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:23:40 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Harold and Susan Vordos" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
in horror, too. Yuk! I'm 17 years cig-free.

Congrats! Having been a smoker, and still owning all my pipes, which I
light or very rare occasion, I feel justified in saying there's not a more
stupid habit any thinking individual can acquire----aside from drugs.

http://diversify.com/20yeartoken/

As a pipe smoker (no longer), I couldn't stand the taste or smell.

Nor could I. I quickly graduated to a butane lighter.

I had one of those as well-----for pipes------a flame thrower, actually. .

Yeah, those are tres cool.

Pine-Sol, the multi-use product. :-)

Yum! (not)

Smells good, though.

Sure does. I went back to it for my floors (PineSol wannabes need not
apply), but still use toothpaste or mouthwash for my breath, thanks.

An amusing anecdote----especially to me. I am on my second marriage,
which has endured over 28 years now, mostly due to a kind and loving woman
that accepts me, warts and all. (poor soul!)

OK, how much are you paying her?

I was never very fond of my ex-in-laws. He was a smoker, in spite of the
fact he hid behind the Mormon Church, and was, in fact, a direct descendent
of Brigham Young. I watched with great enjoyment one day as he stuck a
filtered cigarette in his mouth and lit it. Need I tell you which end he
lit?

He was nothing short of ****ed when I started laughing at him.

Given the chance, I'd have enjoyed watching him do it all over again, never
saying a word to caution him. :-)

I love watching that happen, too. I can't breathe around cigs any
more. My lily-pink lungs just don't abide the pollution no mo.

--
Never ascribe to malice that which can
be adequately explained by stupidity.