Lurch

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:55:07 +0100, "Christian McArdle"
scrawled:

I don't suppose there is such a thing as a combined FCU/double socket to
allow me to just replace the faceplate on the first spurred box (haven't
seen anything like this in the shops so I'm guessing not)?

There are some triple sockets that have built in fusing. I wonder if a
manufacturer of these has a model with a fused output, as well? It's a very
long shot, though.

Not that I've seen, although you'd have to knock a triple box in
anyway so while you're at it it would be a lot lot cheaper to just
stick an FCU next to the existing double socket that everything is
spurred from.

I think you can get a double socket and fused spur from someone like
Hamilton but it is a custom made piece of equiopment AFAICR so is
likely to cost a fair whack.
--
Stuart @ SJW Electrical

Please Reply to group