TRABEM

A butterworth is a butterworth............in any discussion of the
butterworth filter, you will see this schematic.

Asking how I know it's a butterworth is a little like asking how I
know a car is a car.

However, I don't know it all.........perhaps it's closely related to a
butterworth, but called something else???

Let me know if I've made an error please.

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 06:07:31 +0000 (UTC), "Reg Edwards"
wrote:

I am trying to scale an existing front end receiver (butterworth
bandpass) filter to a different frequency range.

How do you know it is a Butterworth as distinct from other types?