Ed Sirett

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 01:24:41 +0100, chris French wrote:

In message , Dave Fawthrop
writes
There is a disagreement in another thread as to the adequacy of hot water
supplies from combi boilers.

You think another thread will help.

There must be lots of people here with them, so will these people please
answer the question
"Are you satisfied with hot water from a combi boiler, without extra
storage".

Yes and no :-)

It all depends. I have previous houses with combis, where I was happy
with them - as they best met the requirements of that situation.

However, I would not want one in my current house as I don't think it
would meet the requirements so well as a stored HW system

"Yes and no" answers seem to be so last week at the moment. 8-;