"Look, you obviously never sold a house so you should learn a few
things before you post on this topic! "

I've sold more houses than you'll ever own. So now the story is, you
get can in the MLS through realtors like Foxtons, it's free, but then
you pay 3% when you sell your house. Big deal, like we don't already
know that? That's exactly what I told you 3 posts back:

"Show me one in NJ. No realtor here will do it for a small fixed fee.
Foxtons will do it for 3% "

Fine if you want to be technical about it, then it costs you 3% to USE
the MLS. And in NJ it's damn well gonna be the 3%, because none of the
realtors here that I've seen will take less than the 3%. In fact,
you're lucky if they even are interested in showing a house listed on
Foxtons, because they want to try to lock them out. Sounds like even
you understand that.