shooter357

On 11 Sep 2005 09:01:59 -0700, "
wrote:

Hi,

I just purchased the Craftsman Professional Router Table, Laminate,
Sears item #00926608000 Mfr. model #26608, on clearance at Sears. It
was the floor model for $60, normally $179. I need to order a
replacement power switch saftey key and the owner's manual, but don't
have the complete model number. It should be three digits and a
decimal followed by six digits.

If anyone else has this router table, could you check the cover of the
owner's manual and tell me the complete part number.

Thanks.

P.S. Sears can't do anything without the complete part number. There
are no cross-references on their website. I've also tried going to my
local Sears part store, tried various combinations of possible numbers
on the parts website, called the Craftsman catalog number. All were of
no help. Unfortunately this unit is currently out of stock at my local
Sears retail store, so I can't get the number from them either.

http://content.sears.com/data/produc...608000-dlv.jpg
judging from the picture on sears.com catalog section, (see link) the
safety key is the same one used on most of the router tables. Mine
uses the same one and I got it at the store in the table saw
accessories section. comes in a pack of 1 if I remember correctly.
you can see the key on the right side of the power switch, red in
color. I would also check with the manager of the tool dept for help.
I was a sears tool manager for 15 years (before the merger) and I
helped a lot of customers with problems like this. (not now though, I
got a package)

Brian
DET Luger "She was onto something, I think that's what got her killed
The Capt "You don't think it was the bullets?"