Eugene Nine

Joe User wrote:

Steve Peterson wrote:
According to the Battery Store Site, AAAA capacity is 625 mAh, the same
as
for a 9V. So it takes six 1.5V cells to make 9V, but the total capacity
is not 6 times AAAA capacity.

I made this same mistake (in a different scenario) just the other day.
You actually prove my point, since the max current from a single cell
will be the max current of the battery.

The difference is voltage and power: the single AAAA will have 937.5
mWh, whereas the 9v battery will have 5625 mWh.

As I posted earlier, once upon a time I read this and found it to be the
case. Things may have changed. I wish I had a 9V here, just so I could
see.

-j

I've ripped one open before and found 6 aaaa's and ripped another open and
found nothing but smelly stuff so it seems they are not all made the same.