Jim

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I just purchased the Craftsman Professional Router Table, Laminate,
Sears item #00926608000 Mfr. model #26608, on clearance at Sears. It
was the floor model for $60, normally $179. I need to order a
replacement power switch saftey key and the owner's manual, but don't
have the complete model number. It should be three digits and a
decimal followed by six digits.

If anyone else has this router table, could you check the cover of the
owner's manual and tell me the complete part number.

Thanks.

P.S. Sears can't do anything without the complete part number. There
are no cross-references on their website. I've also tried going to my
local Sears part store, tried various combinations of possible numbers
on the parts website, called the Craftsman catalog number. All were of
no help. Unfortunately this unit is currently out of stock at my local
Sears retail store, so I can't get the number from them either.

Isn't there a plate somewhere on the item which gives the complete part
number? Isn't it also on the box for the table? Perhaps it should be
009.26608000.
Jim