dadiOH

Pete wrote:
Maybe you guys can settle an issue.

I run a Grizzly Shaper for raised panel work. The method I use is the
Panel Cutte faces up and I pass the stock over the cutter. Typically I
make 2-3 passes raising the cutter on each pass.
Issue - I had a visitor who stated that he uses the cutter turned over
or facing down. In his work he is passing the stock between the table
and the cutter. He also makes multiple passes but is lowering the
cutter on each pass.

He is crazy. NEVER trap wood between a cutter and something else.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...