Dave Hinz

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:13:26 GMT, Jerry Martes wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

Not consistant with my experience with him. Found him to be
straightforward, forthcoming, and easy to work with. Ended up not
buying the item, but it had nothing to do with him. (shrug) Some people
just rub others the wrong way, I guess.

Would your evaluation change if Bugs's post wasnt responded to??

Not really. I don't keep track of who has whom in killfiles, for
starters.

By my standards, Bugs has a legitimate grievance.

If it's true, maybe. We've only heard one side of the story though,
haven't we. I know Ig uses eBay a lot, maybe his feedback rating would
be informative if we know his userID, wouldn't it?

I must have missed the post where some experts accuse anyone of asking
"unworthy" questions.

The accusation of him being a troll because he was asking unworthy
quesitons regarding a signal generator? It was like, today, or
yesterday?