Larry Jaques

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:11:45 -0700, the blithe spirit "Harold and
Susan Vordos" clearly indicated:

Frankly, I'd rather put up with bad breath---or pine scent.

Ewwwwwwwwwwww! You gargle with Pine-Sol?

P.S: I've always loved the smell of matches lighting. Maybe it's the
sulfur lighting up the Devil in me.

I always looked on with disbelief when cigarette smokers would strike a
match and quickly get it to the end of their cigarette before the sulfur had
burned away. Could it be they get addicted to the burning sulfur?

While I love the smell, that's where it stops. I always watched that
silly stunt (being too stupid to shield it so the toxic gases could
waft away before lighting the other toxic material which you'd ingest)
in horror, too. Yuk! I'm 17 years cig-free.

As a pipe smoker (no longer), I couldn't stand the taste or smell.

Nor could I. I quickly graduated to a butane lighter.

Pine-Sol, the multi-use product. :-)

Yum! (not)

--
Never ascribe to malice that which can