Harold and Susan Vordos

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 20:33:44 -0700, the blithe spirit "Harold and
Susan Vordos" clearly indicated:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Ozone is toxic on long exposure. An oxidizing agent like SO3.
You might want to only use it periodically instead of facing consttant
exposure in your shop.
As to the car, wouldn't burning a pack of sulfur matches have done the
job easier?
MadDog\

Chuckle! You mean like using Listerine mouthwash? That stinky

stuff?
Frankly, I'd rather put up with bad breath---or pine scent.

Ewwwwwwwwwwww! You gargle with Pine-Sol?

P.S: I've always loved the smell of matches lighting. Maybe it's the
sulfur lighting up the Devil in me.

I always looked on with disbelief when cigarette smokers would strike a
match and quickly get it to the end of their cigarette before the sulfur had
burned away. Could it be they get addicted to the burning sulfur?

As a pipe smoker (no longer), I couldn't stand the taste or smell.

Pine-Sol, the multi-use product. :-)

Harold