DoN. Nichols

According to R.H. :

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
According to R.H. :
This week's photos have been posted:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

O.K. I lost my newsfeed last week, and then the ISP totally
stopped handling news, so I was not able to post about the last week's
collection. I'm now on newsguy, at least until I can get a new feed.

I was wondering what happened to you, good to have you back. Another option
for posting here is to go through Google groups, I've had to use it a few
times when my news server was down.

I looked at Rec.crafts.metalworking through Google groups and
decided that I could just not live with the user interface. I've been
spoiled by using real unix newsreaders for years. And -- I rather
depend on having automatic correction of my most common typos in my
editor, and a spelling checker which has been taught quite a few extra
words. With a web-based access, I'm limited to the attempt at an editor
implemented in HTML and CGI scripts -- and no bets about the spelling
checker. :-)

Thanks,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564