Ken Sterling

Ken wrote:

If you need more specifics,

What is the small radius like?

Small radius on the "90 degree" bend is 1"

Annealed brass can be bent quite good, especialy if you keep it hot
while bending (it work hardens quite fast).
I would make a jig out of 1/4 thick sheet steel (cut to shape, of
course) and bend the frame around the jig.

Tried heating and simply bending the channel around a 1/4 plate steel
template, but it just buckled along the sides of the "u" and the
bottom of the "u" kinda buckled inwards into a concave shape along the
bend. I was hoping the heating and bending would work but was very
disappointed with the attempt.
Ken.

Nick
--