Proctologically Violated©®

Well, at the very least, NOW you have been immortalized!
You should send Don an rpc, or a compressor sumpn....
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Ignoramus21796" wrote in message
Forgot to say. I am also mentioned in Wikipedia, in its article
"Internet troll", as creator of newsgroup alt.genius.bill-palmer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

That said, I just like messing around with various things and my
participation here is not for the purposes of trolling. Pictures of my
projects may offer a bit of proof.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 16:33:10 GMT, Ignoramus21796
wrote:
I did troll on occasion and was nominated for Troll of the Year
1996. Unfortunately, the TotY election was overwhelmed by a couple of
extremely violent kook of the month elections, and so was not held.

That said, I never trolled in this ng, and I would not equate asking
ignorant but bona fide questions with trolling.