Robby

On 8 Sep 2005 09:09:14 -0700, wrote:

I want to open the camera,but the screws are the tiny philips-type.

I tried to open it with a flat- bladed jewlery screwdriver, but the
screws are too tight.

I went to the hardware store, but they only have the flat- bladed
jewlery screwdriver.

Where can i find the tiny philips screwdriver?

Are you sure they are Philips head screws? I have seen a 3 point (I
don't know the technical name for it) screw used in many electronic devices. My
Nintendo GameCube console and controllers use them, and I have come across them
in other equipment. They look a lot like a Philips head when you look at them,
but they are not. It's one way the manufacturer tells people to "keep out!" And
a pain in the ass they are too. I have had luck using a flat bladed jewelers
screwdriver in these with a lot of patience. Just a thought.