Don Foreman

Default Is Ignoramus a troll?

Decide for yourself, y'all. I'm about as gullible as they come,
but the last go-round on the "Can I use a stock SIGNAL GENERATOR to
drive an H bridge" has convinced me that it and perhaps other posts
from Ignoramus have been trolls.

It appears that willingness and eagerness to help must now be tempered
with a degree of skepticism on this n.g. I'm sorry to see that.
I've been here since Altovoz days. I have a pretty high tolerance
for bull****, as long as there are a few I can learn from and a few I
might occasionally help. I have several good friends I found on
this n.g. and several more casual friends that I enjoy corresponding
with from time to time. At least two of those good friends have
abandoned RCM as no longer worth the time to read. I'm glad I got to
know them when I did, and we continue to correspond frequently about
matters of mutual interest.

I have no problem mostly ignoring the political stuff. It's usually
easy to recognize from the subject line. It's no more appropriate in
this forum than dog**** is on a residential sidewalk -- but it
happens, and it's easy enough to avoid.

I suppose I should only be ****ed at me, because I was dumb enough to
get trolled. Whatever. I'm ****ed and disappointed. Things used
to be better on rcm.

I'll get over it, and I'll probably still be around now and then.