FDR

"HeatMan" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message

"Dave Jefford" wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 11:35:17 GMT, (Doug Miller)

wrote:

Bush continually ****s up and he keeps his job. Anywhere else he
would
have
been fired. How many more have to die because of him?.

Excuse me... how is it Bush's fault that the city of New Orleans and
the
State
of Louisiana have known for _forty_years_ that this would happen in a
Cat-4
hurrincane, and did nothing about it?

Yea, just couldn't figure out how Bush could be responsible for
something cause by God. The people in Louisiana voted for
Democrats Governor, Senators and Mayor.They should either
pray or next time around vote for Republicans and none of these
would have happened. The people in Florida are smart, they voted
for another Bush and see how they were blessed last year when
they were hits by 3 or 4 hurricanes?

After all Bush was on vacation in Texas, he need the vacation with all
problems in the home front and overseas. He DID return 2 days earlier
and even fly over to take a look.

Awww, poor baby. Had to tahe two days off his 5 week vacation. ****
him.

And when you are on vacation, do you anything work related? He did, I can
guarantee it.

Hey, I got an idea. He should stay at Crawford 365 days a year since he
certainly can do his work from there. Terrorist attack? Phone it in. Iraq
war, fax it in. Budget, snd an e-mail. Yup, it's hard work.