John Schmitt

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:06:10 +0100, ben wrote:

And then you have to dispose of it. I cannot for the life of me see any
problems laying carpet over laminate and I would go as far as to say a
completely flat surface for carpet is more better than laying it over
bumpy
floorboards or uneven concrete, depending whats underneath his floor.

It does rather look like the predictions about school being back are
correct. Either that or a careless parent has failed to password lock
their computer. Has anyone a cat which randomly types on a keyboard, thus
nearly, but not completely vindicating the monkeys/typewriters/Shakespeare
theory? Tensioning the carpet onto the grippers will ultimately result in
a concave floor if not fixed to the floorboards. Also there will be a
small step created, which, depwnding on the swing of the door, will
possibly necessitate the planing down the door bottom.

John Schmitt