Set Square

Paul Andrews wrote:

I have a close-coupled toilet. The cistern naturally enough sits on
the toilet but has no screw holes for attachment to the wall. Should
it be left sitting or should something like silicon be applied to the
rear surface to form a bond with the wall? or... ?

Thanks,

Paul

I think that if I were faced with that situation, I would make a couple of
cranked brackets - to be screwed to the wall just above the body of the
cistern, and which extended over the top of back, and just down inside.
These would be completely hidden by the lid.
--
Cheers,
Set Square