Grant Erwin

DeepDiver wrote:
There are two fairly common pneumatic quick-connect couplings (as well as a
number of others): Industrial and Automotive. Besides ensuring compatibility
between male and female couplings, are there any advantages to favor one
style over the other. For example, does one type typically flow more air
than the other?

Buy the kind that the guy you borrow his air tools uses!

Seriously, if you're talking automotive vs. industrial, I don't think there's
any difference in flow resistance, both are pretty lousy. For full flow you need
Chicago style couplers, but I don't think they make those for little air hose
like 3/8".

Grant