Jeff

I want to open the camera,but the screws are the tiny philips-type.

Where can i find the tiny philips screwdriver?

Marslee-

I needed a tiny Torx driver and found it in a kit at Sears. That kit
includes Philips #0, #00 and #000 as well as several other tiny drivers.

It has been several years, but I think they still carry similar tools.
This kit is a "Professional 12-pc. Micro-Tech Expert Screwdriver Set",
Sears stock number 9-41670.

Other stores to check are Ace Hardware, Radio Shack, Harbor Freight, Tool
World.

Fred

What are the chances the screw are metric? before you laugh I work on Makino
milling machines and they are made in Japan and the philips screws on the
machine are Metric, the angle and width of the slots are different than
standard, a Craftsman screwdriver fits very sloppy and 8 times out of 10
will strip the screw head.