alexy

"BillyBob" wrote:

I still love my 1991 Toyota previa with 180,000 miles. My average mainteance
cost for last four years has been less than $400/year.

Have to make sure SWMBO doesn't see this or she will get all
teary-eyed! We sold ours a few years ago with 235k miles on it. And we
did so only after finally giving up on trying to find a rational
reason to sell it, and just admitting we wanted a change. It was
probably the best vehicle we have owned, and was running great and
looking pretty darned good too when we sold it.