Chris

"Gunner" wrote in message
On 8 Sep 2005 09:55:28 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Ive been asked to take a position as an Industrial Arts instructor at
a Pasadena California highschool.

You should take it. I think high school kids need to be exposed
to alternative personalities. And before you ask, yes I do mean
that as a compliment...

Jim

Actually Jim...thats one of the reasons I have against taking the job.
Can you picture me taking **** from a baggy pants 17yr old flashing me
gang signs, without putting his head in the vise on a Bridgeport and
engaging the down feed with a fly cutter in it?

Im not sure I have the patience for it. As Im ageing..my capacity for
bull**** is getting smaller.

On the other hand..being a curmudgeon shop teacher has its appeal....

Gunner

First question is how do you say "Bridgeport" in ebonics?

This might help
http://www.theflasharchive.com/f/f-85.htm

--
Chris

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a
soldier. If it is in ebonics, thank your Congressman.