Dave Hinz

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 17:54:31 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Actually Jim...thats one of the reasons I have against taking the job.
Can you picture me taking **** from a baggy pants 17yr old flashing me
gang signs, without putting his head in the vise on a Bridgeport and
engaging the down feed with a fly cutter in it?

I'm failing to see where there's a "problem" with this scenario, other
than maybe loose clothing around powered machinery?

Im not sure I have the patience for it. As Im ageing..my capacity for
bull**** is getting smaller.

You'd be perfect.

On the other hand..being a curmudgeon shop teacher has its appeal....

Go for it. If it sucks and you hate it, you don't have to stay there
forever.