SwampBug

Thanks for the advise. I have three Whiteside 14deg, 1/2" dovetail bite, =
1/2" shank on the way. I realized the little 1/4" shank Freud wasn't =
gonna make it. My pic at ABPW still has not posted even after two =
attempts. I dunno what's going on there.

--=20
SwampBug

"robo hippy" wrote in message =
oups.com...
I have an older PC dove tail jig, and with half blind joints, the pins
are 3/8 inch long. This works fine with 1/2 inch thick sides and back,
and 3/4 inch thick face. It has been a long time (13 years) since I got
it, and remember thinking that the manual that came with it was poor.
Get a Whiteside bit, it will last about 4 times longer than the Freud.
robo hippy