Default Trouble identifying component

I'm repairing a Denon DRA-375RD reciever, and have identified the
faulty part. Problem is, I'm not exactly sure *what* it is. It's in a
2-lead TO-92 package, connected in series with one of the power
transformer secondaries. I'm guessing it's a resettable fuse. It's
electrically open, and carefully bridging it with some resistance makes
the set jump to life. Seems like the circuitry wants to pull a little
over 200mA through it.
The component silk-screen ID is PR401, and the only markings on the
package is:

N25

Maybe the "25" means 250mA trip? Anyone have some information? Thanks
in advance.