Larry Jaques

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 10:17:40 -0500, the blithe spirit Patriarch
clearly indicated:

Flexner's finishing book
The new one is rather nicely done - quite professionally. And a bargain at
the $20 or so cover price.

It's saved me that in screwups already, and I own and have read a few other
finishing books.

That's good. My favorite (by a margin of 3:1) has always been Jeff
Jewitt's "Hand Applied Finishes.", then Flexner, then Dresdner.

cleaning out the shop this week, and taking yellow cans to the recycling
center...

I need to do a cleanup before any more projects, too.

give me The Luxuries Of Life * http://www.diversify.com
i can live without the necessities * 2 Tee collections online