Dave Jefford

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 13:32:27 GMT, (Doug Miller) wrote:

Florida's response to hurricanes seems to have been much better coordinated
than Louisiana's. Could it be that Florida's governor is more competent than
Louisiana's?

That's what I mean vote Republicans they are more
competent that all the whining liberals! The Bush's families,
the oil tycoons, and the rich are more competent.

After all Bush was on vacation in Texas, he need the vacation with all
problems in the home front and overseas. He DID return 2 days earlier
and even fly over to take a look.

Can't imagine what you think the President had to do with it.

No, I am not saying the President had anything to do with the
disaster. I still remember during the Presidential's election Bush
say, being a President is hard work. Like everyone else he need
the vacation and if people and other elected officials cannot do
their jobs properly, it's their fault and don't blame it on the President.

--
Regards,