Jim Yanik

(Doug Miller) wrote in
:

In article , "FDR"
wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "FDR"
wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
news In article
.com, "Dumbo"
wrote:

Pookie wrote:

cut long nonsensical blabbering...
Primary responsibility for this disaster remains with local
officials like
Nagin and Blanco, not President Bush.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WILL THESE PEOPLE EVER TAKE RESPONSIBIITY FOR
ANYTHING? My 3 years old has more sense of duty than these
clowns...

What, you're expecting responsible behavior from Louisiana
Democrats? You
probably believe in the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny, too...

Bush continually ****s up and he keeps his job. Anywhere else he
would have
been fired. How many more have to die because of him?.

Excuse me... how is it Bush's fault that the city of New Orleans and
the State
of Louisiana have known for _forty_years_ that this would happen in
a Cat-4
hurrincane, and did nothing about it?

They did do something about it. They got a plan started to upgrade
the levees.

But that plan has been there since the _Johnson_ administration. How
is it now _Bush's_ fault that the plan was not implemented?

Assume that Bush and Congress awarded ALL the funds needed for upgrades;how
LONG would it take to actually complete them? It would take far longer than
Bush has been in office.

Assume that Bush signed Kyoto,how LONG would it take for the changes to
affect global climate in order to lessen hurricanes forcefullness?(if ever)
Not in time to affect anything in our era.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik