Doug Miller

In article , "FDR" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. ..
In article , "FDR"
wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
news In article .com,
"Dumbo" wrote:

Pookie wrote:

cut long nonsensical blabbering...
Primary responsibility for this disaster remains with local officials
like
Nagin and Blanco, not President Bush.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WILL THESE PEOPLE EVER TAKE RESPONSIBIITY FOR
ANYTHING? My 3 years old has more sense of duty than these clowns...

What, you're expecting responsible behavior from Louisiana Democrats?
You
probably believe in the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny, too...

Bush continually ****s up and he keeps his job. Anywhere else he would
have
been fired. How many more have to die because of him?.

Excuse me... how is it Bush's fault that the city of New Orleans and the
State
of Louisiana have known for _forty_years_ that this would happen in a
Cat-4
hurrincane, and did nothing about it?

They did do something about it. They got a plan started to upgrade the
levees.

But that plan has been there since the _Johnson_ administration. How is it now
_Bush's_ fault that the plan was not implemented?

--
Regards,