Patriarch

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:02:15 -0500, the blithe spirit Australopithecus
scobis clearly indicated:

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 17:04:21 -0400, WillR wrote:

Read that book from cover to cover -- a few times -- then do a bit more
research. It will save many projects...

Flexner fans take note: he's done a new edition, published 2005. I read
the library's copy of the first edition, cover to cover, several times.
Finally bought my own copy this week.

I pray he doesn't reuse the old pictures. Gawd, what photography in
the old one...

"Now entering freeway, which is already in progress..."

The new one is rather nicely done - quite professionally. And a bargain at
the $20 or so cover price.

It's saved me that in screwups already, and I own and have read a few other
finishing books.

Patriarch,
cleaning out the shop this week, and taking yellow cans to the recycling
center...