Ernie Leimkuhler

In article , plh
wrote:

http://member.newsguy.com/~robustus/images/Wrench.pdf

The thing with the circle drawn around it was being used in Germany to
straighten Micrometers as part of the repair process. Does anyone know what
the
proper name for this puppy is? Where to buy one?
Thanx,
plh

I have one.
They are eastern european.
My sister got me one in Checkoslovakia about 12 years ago.

In Prague they use it as the symbol for a car repair shop.

After trying to use it I can tell you it is the single most useless
wrench I have ever owned.

It barely fits anywhere under a car and tends to slip off and bark your
knuckles at any opportunity.

--
"I love deadlines, especially the wooshing sound they make as
they fly by" - Douglas Adams