William Holiday

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 15:07:40 -0400, "Betsy" wrote:

My lawnmower has been on the fritz all summer. It started cutting out when

Yet he insists there is nothing wrong with mine.

Does anybody have any ideas before I take it to another repair shop and have
to pay another $80? I am pretty strong, but unwilling to destroy my arm
yanking on this crank.

You sound like you're game. Read through the Mower Repair FAQ before you do
anything else like. I'm sure your answer will be in there.

http://www.eio.com/repairfaq/REPAIR/F_lmfaq.html

I think you're getting gas so the logical alternative is to check the spark and
I agree that a properly running mower more often than not, starts on the first
pull.

best of luck with it Bets,
-BH.